Galway based medical device; global operational hub seeks to hire a Procure To Pay Global Process Lead on initially a 12-month FTC basis. This a project role and will be part of a wider Global Process Team supporting the Procure to Pay systems and process. You will be responsible for providing support to the procure to pay team as they implement an ERP system as part of a larger project for the business. This is initially a 12-month FTC, reporting to the Global Process Manager. This role will require 20% international travel.
- Supporting end-to-end design and implementation of the solution
- Partner and support the Global Process Manager (GPM) to drive necessary business decisions and process adoption
- Promotes a Global Perspective.
- Ensure that IT solutions meet the needs of the business.
- Support the design, build, and documentations to ensure they are consistent with effective integration and communication across Procure to Pay
- Support the change management and training aspect as this is a key deliverable for the project across all entities
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional policies and procedures.
- Establish and maintain high-quality relationships with all levels across the company and with external partners
- Completion of additional tasks that may be assigned during the project by GPM
- Knowledge and Expertise in a range of the following subject areas essential
- Purchasing Processes (stock, non-stock items, capital equipment).
- Evaluation of MRP, Review and maintenance of planning and purchasing contingencies to ensure continued supply of product, and ability to analysis forecast data.
- Supplier Management in a regulated ISO13485 environment
- Vendor contacts and resolution of ongoing vendor issues
- Preparation of payments to Vendors including matching of electronic payments to paid invoices and expense reports on a weekly basis
- Matching, coding and processing of Vendors Invoices and Credit Notes
- Understanding the reconciliation of Vendor’s statements on a monthly basis
- To undertake and be accountable for projects as requested by the department head.
- Accounting Technician/Procurement/Supply Chain or equivalent qualification
- Third Level Diploma/Degree
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint essential.
- 3+ years relevant experience in a supply chain / procurement / accounts payable role – preferably with Shared Service Centre and multinational corporation background
- SAP ERP Systems experience is essential
- Another language is preferred.
- Travel will be required as part of this role