Our client, a construction company, is looking for a Procurement Manager to be responsible for the day to day running of the Procurement Department. As a key member of the Head Office team based in Dublin, you will report to Senior Management. The successful candidate must have a working knowledge of COINS procurement.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Handling requisitions, sourcing best quality materials, equipment, plant and facilities
- Raising Purchase Orders and ensuring all orders get followed through
- Processing purchase orders received electronically from site and office locations within Ireland and UK
- Generate PO’s via Coins
- Responsibility for controlling stock levels
- Ability to negotiate with suppliers, supply phasing, terms and conditions, prices and volume rebates
- Procurement experience with a knowledge or background in manufacturing an advantage.
- Excellent communication, organisational and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in pricing projects, working autonomously and within a team.
- Experience working towards tight deadlines and budgets.
- Excellent supplier relationship skills
- Willingness to learn and be flexible as required
- Able to promote a positive personal/professional profile, ensuring good reputation of the company at all times.
Attractive permanent position. Remuneration is negotiable depending on the experience, suitability and fit of the candidates.
Please reply (in strict confidence) with up to date CV to: Rob Kiernan E :-firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +353 1 6390390