Procurement Manager – Construction – Landmark Heritage Building
A landmark cultural building in Dublin city centre will soon undergo a major refurbishment, and we are seeking a Procurement Lead to manage the project. Previous experience in Capital Works is required.
You will make a dynamic contribution to the successful delivery of the Project, managing significant programme activity on this project, in a beautiful building of major historical importance.
· Satisfy the multiple stakeholders and agencies involved in bringing projects to market
· Projects will cover every element of programme such as the Fire Suppression Systems and the main contractor procurement (which includes multiple reserved specialists).
· Technical, commercial and legal considerations are further complicated by conservation requirements. As a member of the core Project Team, the Procurement Lead will manage the planning, sourcing and contracting of all elements of the Project.
· In collaboration with the design and QS teams, they will develop procurement and contracting strategies to bring project tenders to market, in compliance with Government-mandated procurement guidelines
· Knowledge and experience of public procurement of the Capital Works Management Framework
· Property Related Professional Services
· Exceptional stakeholder management, commercial & technical skills.
1 Year Contract with a view to run to multi year project