Now hiring an expceptional people manager with an in-depth understanding of public procurement for a high profile role in this dynamic state agency.
Working with internal stakeholders and subject matter experts, the Procurement Manager will collaborate with the team to identify solutions to meet stakeholder’s requirements in line with procurement requirements and deliver value based commercial outcomes.
• Manage day-to-day operations in the procurement team (5 people) and relationship management with internal and external stakeholders.
• Implement public procurement practices to drive value and reduce risk while identifying opportunities that optimise best service delivery and financial savings.
• Identify and implement buying strategies through market knowledge and engagement to develop strategic and tactical procurement solutions.
• Identify opportunities to ensure sustainable procurement is implemented
• Develop and manage procurement policies & procedures and work with internal stakeholders to ensure compliance.
• Manage team performance, goals, objectives and development through leadership to improve effectiveness and efficiency to deliver on procurement requirements.
• Establish effective metrics and performance monitoring systems to ensure accurate reporting on the delivery of procurement results
• A minimum of 7 years procurement experience, including exceptional people management
• Track record in procuring supplies and services across a range professional services
• Excellent knowledge of relevant national and EU procurement legislation
• Highly developed negotiation skills.
Send CVs in confidence to email@example.com