Contact Miki for the full information on email email@example.com.
The company empowers leaders to turn governance into a competitive advantage through unparalleled insight and highly secure, integrated SaaS applications, helping organizations thrive and endure in today’s complex, global landscape. The largest global network of corporate directors and executives, the company is relied on by more than 19,000 organizations and nearly 700,000 leaders in over 90 countries. With award-winning customer service, the company serves more than 50% of the Fortune 1000, 70% of the FTSE 100, and 65% of the ASX. The company’s passionate, smart, and creative group of more than 1,000 employees support customers around the globe.
The successful candidate will be responsible for executing an experience strategy across brands, collaborating with the wider product teams. A great opportunity to join a best in class product team and work with a wide set of product experts.
- Execute alongside your team on an experience strategy for one or more of brands
- Close collaboration with other designers, Product Management and Engineering to support quality and timely delivery of the product roadmap
- Definition and demonstrable design of products, supported by a rigorous process
- Execution of research (discovery, exploratory and validation) as needed
- Assist in the communication of design to stakeholders demonstrating a strong understanding of business objectives, design and your users
- Contribution to design-related tasks and artifacts
- Contribute to a culture of continuous improvement and learning
- Partnering with your team to see products to release and beyond – delivery of an Invisionprototype is not success
- 4+ years’ experience in a product management role, including predominantly SaaS product experience in more recent years
- Successful track record in building B2B, SaaS products within innovative, growth-oriented companies
- Experience with Agile product development and SCRUM methodologies
- Experience integrating with multiple products in advantageous
- Alignment with culture and values which fosters collaboration, innovation, creative thinking and leadership
- Collaborative and business-oriented approach and ability to build strong relationships and influence at senior management levels of the organization
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
For further information on this opportunity, please contact Miki Soma on firstname.lastname@example.org.