- The Product Launch Management Leader is responsible for bringing new products to patients via execution of regional/global New Product Launches across Clients multiple platforms of devices. This role is responsible for the development and implementation of efficient, robust and compliant end-to-end supply chain for new products, including their successful launch into the global commercial markets by coordinating the execution of key functional group activities.
- Drive on-time execution of New Product launches globally
- Influence and collaborate with Manufacturing, Regulatory affairs, Quality Assurance and Compliance, Finance, Marketing and New Product Teams to drive successful launch execution in alignment with product strategy.
- Manage distribution and import/export requirements.
- Builds & leads teams to design, develop and set up the supply chains for new products or new markets for existing products within internal Supply Chain & external partners.
- Build strong partnerships and provide leadership to challenge and influence stakeholder requirements and optimize supply chain processes globally. Follow the launch execution process.
- Drives development & deployment of standardized processes to drive both Supply Chain Design and Launch Execution. Leverages formal Project Management (e.g. FPX) in delivery of business objectives.
- Communicates effectively across disciplines to keep management and key stakeholders informed of project status, issues, conflicts, and mitigating actions as necessary.
- Leads the integration of the technical/engineering product introduction project management activities with overall commercial launch planning activities to ensure any and all aspects of bringing a new product to commercialization are addressed within Supply Chain and with the product development partners.
- Ensure that the supply chain resource requirements for new product introduction projects are well-communicated to the development partners and that resources are then effectively managed to deliver milestones targets and deliverables on those projects.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required. A focused degree in Business, Supply Chain, Science/Engineering or other Technical Areas is preferred. A Master’s or other advanced degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant experience is required.
- Broad Supply Chain experience (e.g. Manufacturing, Planning, Supply Chain Management, Technical Service Support, Sourcing, Deliver, New Product Introduction) in a relevant function and industry is required.
- Prior Experience in New Product Launch Management & Execution, preferably in Medical Devices or Pharma is preferred.
- Cross Functional and/or E2E Supply Chain Experience with a focus in Planning, Manufacturing/External Manufacturing and Deliver is preferred.
- Formal Program & Project Management experience in large, global, and complex initiatives is preferred.
- PMP, FPX, 6-sigma, Lean or APICS certications are preferred.
- Ability to actively contribute to global cross-functional new product launch teams is required.
- Knowledge of regulatory/compliance guidelines is preferred.
- Excellent analytical skills and a process-oriented mindset is required.
- Capability to lead large and cross functional global teams and drive resolution in challenging situations with significant ambiguity is required.
Full eligibility to work in ireland required for this role, stamp 4 visa