This role reports to the Head of function and is responsible for end to end management of a portfolio of products.
- Deliver the financial KPIs for your product area including revenue, base, churn and contribution targets.
- Prepare budget forecasts and outlooks
- Manage and collaborate with key internal stakeholders to ensure the portfolio is successful
- Manage the product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Specify and document market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research. Including enhancements for current customers and considerations for new markets.
- Develop a deep understanding of your product offering and be able to represent the value proposition of these products to a broad subset of stakeholders and customers.
- Develop and execute go-to-market plans, working with all stakeholders across multiple departments.
- Prepare and present business cases in support of new development investment
- Collaborate with all sales channels to support the succe of your product in market.
- Work with sales in constructing and overseeing sales campaigns for the product line
- Engage with internal Regulatory teams in relation to any matters of regulation which may fall within your portfolio
- Develop enhancements and process improvements for your portfolio
- Take developments and enhancements through the requisite commercial and product development gates from concept to launch, including required documentation
- Work closely with IT and networks to support development of new requirements through the end-to-end development cycle
- Identify process improvements to enhance speed and accuracy of order to fulfilment
- Collaborate with marketing to develop sales collateral for sales, presentation, website and campaigns.
- Proven Product development/management skills
- Strong understanding of the mobile market in Ireland
- Strong commercial focus, balancing vision with pragmatism to create growing profitable, market-leading products
- Ability to lead virtual teams and represent the Business area, both internally and externally.
- Must possess a strong blend of business and technical acumen and be an evangelist for new services
- Strong Communicator with excellent cross-functional stakeholder engagement skills
- Ability to convincingly engage with all levels within the organisation
- Ability to manage detail
Must have a stamp 4 or EU passport to be considered for the role.
Contact me on 0858036202 or firstname.lastname@example.org