Superb 12 month fixed term contract opportunity with an unrivaled global leader in Healthcare.
My client is looking for an experienced pharma marketer work as part of a collaborative and high performing team of portfolios to drive sales & profit of the Hematology brand, communicating a vision for the product that inspires both internal and external customers. Driving all marketing activities specific to this brand you will provide on-going marketing support in order to meet company targets and grow brand revenues.
Please note you will need to be able to work from home and also be available to work onsite in future if required.
- Develop, implement and execute the portfolio strategic plan
- Produce tactical business plan in collaboration with key stakeholders
- Analyse primary & secondary market research and business intelligence
- Use appropriate tools and cross functional inputs to produce situational analysis
- Use CRM tools to implement CRM strategy and capture and use market information
- Define brand tactical objectives
- Produce critical success factors
- Contribute to building strategy by advising on current product trends
- Define key tactics to achieve success
- Determine targeting and segmentation strategies
- Develop the digital strategy for the portfolio
- Define brand metrics around specific marketing projects and monitor taking appropriate action.
- Ownership of the marketing budget to ensure efficient spend
- Analyse sales data to compare to forecast and adjust where necessary
- Track market trends and propose appropriate actions to address issues
- Coordinate implementation of tactical plan via direct and indirect channels:
- Develop and project lead development of sales and marketing materials, promotional materials and marketing and communications campaigns by liaising with third party agencies such as PR and creative
- Ensure all marketing activities and materials align with current relevant guidelines
- Plan marketing mix to optimise all available channels from budget and message perspective identify and propose additional channel strategies and tactics
- Produce a clear direction for the portfolio by sharing strategic & tactical plans for the brand with the sales team
- Act as subject matter expert fo your brand, contribute to product training and conferences as required
- Educated to degree level
- At least 5 years in a pharmaceutical/healthcare (or related industry) marketing role essential
- Experience of strategy development & implementation.
- Experience of setting, tracking and monitoring forecasts.
- Experience of managing budgets and associated finance systems.
- Experience of leading a cross functional brand team with a collaborative approach
What do I receive in return?
- A collaborative and dynamic work environment and opportunity to be part of a global market leading company
A competitive salary and a range of excellent benefits