Product Marketing Manager
Are you a collaborative and creative market maker? Do you thrive on creating and communicating value propositions?
My client provides a foundation for success for product marketing managers. Be a strong influencer, partner with brand, demand generation and product management teams to define our product value propositions and enable sales to win in the market.
My client is seeking a growth driven product marketing manager with a strong aptitude for learning and understanding technology products and proven ability to translate understanding to buyer value drivers.
The Product Marketing Manager oversees a portfolio of products and will synthesize data from multiple sources and create impactful product marketing playbook. As a subject matter expert in merchant services technology, you will bring our innovative solutions to market and help drive our growth. Bringing insights and creativity together you communicate the value we deliver to our clients and help us win in the market.
• Positioning – Creating differentiated product positioning and messaging to establish competitive advantage for our most important product initiatives
• Buyer knowledge – Understanding and documenting user personas and the buyer journey; creating and mapping high value content accordingly that resonates with buyers and empowers our sales channels to be successful
• Go-to-market – Manage product launches and release plan, partnered with product management, demand generation and global brand teams; Optimizing the market opportunity and bolstering awareness and understanding of our products through a wide range of sales content and collateral
• Sales support – Partnering with sales to create sales collateral and materials to enable sales and account teams on messaging for new solutions and releases
• Market insights – Monitoring customer and competitive market insights and trends to provide actionable intelligence that informs product strategy, positioning and messaging.
• Strong communicator – written, verbal and visualisation skills
• Big picture view of the market and client centric
• Creative and innovative
• Independent - Self-starter
• Financial Savvy, results driven
• Product evangelist
• Experience in payments or fintech industry
• 5+ years product marketing experience, including creation of a wide variety of sales collateral
• Hands-on experience in enterprise software development
• Practical experience of producing impactful sales collateral
For more information contact Doireann Quinn at firstname.lastname@example.org
Product Marketing Manager