Product Marketing Manager position in Galway is a great opportunity to lead and own our end to end go to market strategy, within a diverse global team. This person will manage our global strategy, positioning and messaging of Diligent and our sister brands in the GRC Marketplace. The role will shape our portfolio strategy, emphasize our digital influence and bring a voice to the customers of our organisation by influencing marketing campaigns across a variety of channels both internally and externally.
- Create, implement and drive product marketing strategy for Diligent’s suite of product and service offerings.
- Partner with product management to establish and manage user committees/steering committees.
- Be the central point of contact for all competitive information including, tracking their market moves, creating battle cards, and developing competitive positioning and messaging to influence campaigns and sales enablement.
- Work closely with the Product and tech teams to create the vision for all products and influence the product roadmap.
- Partner with regional sales managers to influence how the products are positioned during the sales process and identify opportunities to introduce sales enablement tools.
- Implement a win/loss analysis program for all brands and report out to the business monthly on the findings and recommendations.
- With the Client Marketing leader, champion the end user in product reviews and UX discussions and provide product marketing guidance.
- Create toolkits for marketing, sales and CS for all product releases & launches ensuring they are equipped to sell the solution. This include creating the messaging & positioning by user/buyer persona.
- 5+ years of B2B product marketing experience. Experience within a technology or professional services companies are a plus but not essential
- Ability to build relationships internally and work with key stakeholders and leaders in product management, sales and customer success to define and execute on product marketing strategy
- Positive, energetic attitude and initiative, with strong work ethic
- Strong interpersonal and project management skills
- Strategic yet able to execute
- Good content writing and campaign management skills