You will develop the roadmap for products which drive where the company invests their efforts to develop best in class solutions. Product Managers have a direct line of sight into customers' needs and provide critical information to deliver results.
What you will be doing:
- Own the merchant experience.
- Understand the market and identify market opportunities through customer research and insights.
- Set the product vision and provide leadership.
- Define the product strategy and create value propositions
- Develop roadmaps to manage products both tactically and strategically
- Leverage data and analytics to develop strategic frameworks to guide decision making around opportunities for product innovation.
- Create market sizing, go-to-market strategy, and product roll-out plans.
- Translate the product roadmap into an actionable, prioritized backlog of well-defined user stories to drive product development and delivery in an Agile way.
- Build a business case with cost projections and determine the P&L
- Propose prototypes to assist investment decision making
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction.
- Develop and track key metrics to measure success
- Serve as a critical bridge across Product, Finance, Sales and Technology teams and find ways to establish equilibrium and strong partnerships
What you need to succeed:
- A strong background and understanding of Payments, Fintech and/or Merchant Services is essential
- 5+ years product management experience, including delivery of products from start to finish.
- Hands-on experience in enterprise software development
- Experience in leading teams, working cross-functionally, and navigating organizations in a highly collaborative environment
- Experience using JIRA, Confluence, miro, Visio, Product Plan and other industry standard tools/have a good understanding of the way of working that Jira enables
- Independent self-starter and comfortable operating in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong track record for critical thinking, performing comprehensive analyses independently, and communicating recommendations concisely to senior stakeholders
- Financially savvy and results driven
- Tech savvy with a strong understanding of software development lifecycle
- Product evangelist
- Ability to successfully collaborate with cross functional teams
- Experience balancing dependencies across numerous initiatives for enterprise customers