Are you a lab-based scientist with the drive to move into something more commercial? Have you ever thought about a move into technical role?
CPL have teamed up with an industry leading molecular diagnostics company to find a Product Specialist for the East of the UK.
This role will include:
· Providing effective remote & on-site troubleshooting support to customer
· Providing comprehensive on-site customer training on systems assays and instrumentation
· Identifying customer complaints that require escalation
· Building strong communication channels with the 2nd level support team
· Providing support to the Sales and Marketing teams to maximise business opportunities and minimise technical complaints
· Specialist knowledge and primarily focus on qPCR & Molecular Diagnostics product portfolio
· Developing and maintaining strong relationships with customers, colleagues and global divisions, to provide a superior customer service for complex support cases by driving results.
· Science based degree – Molecular Biology, Biomedical Science, Microbiology (BSc, MSc, PhD)
· Excellent understanding and prior use of diagnostic testing equipment
· Clinical/Lab based experience
· Strong organisation and customer interaction skills
· Full UK driving license
· Prior technical training experience required but desirable
· Annual bonus
· Company car and travel expenses
· Guaranteed career pathway
· 25 days annual leave
· Attractive pension
· Private Healthcare
· Private Dentalcare
This is a hugely rewarding role where you will have the opportunity to be part of the rapidly growing UK commercial team and be pivotal in developing the next success story on this exciting journey.
Sounds like the job for you?
Apply online or contact James Cox on 0207 822 1710 / email@example.com / www.linkedin.com/in/james-cox-298798138
Don't quite have all the experience mentioned, but know someone who does? We operate a £250 referral scheme for anyone able to name drop a successful candidate.