My client, a world leading company in medical device, is seeking a Production Manager who will manage the company’s European Manufacturing facility. For this role, you must have 4+ years experience in Production Management, strong communication and organizational skills required.
· Overall management of the Manufacturing and Assembly area.
· Responsible for the overall results for multi-shift manufacturing operations / resources for all manufacturing lines; directly mentors and coaches Team Leaders who are accountable for shift performance on the line.
· Driving and delivering KPI targets with key focus on compliance & continuous improvement.
· Liaising with Quality/Supply Chain to agree current and future customer needs and requirements.
· Work with production Team Leads to produce weekly and monthly production plans to include achieving maximum efficiencies on output per production area and per line.
· Work with the EHS leader on implementing all aspects of Health & Safety requirements as well as new projects & initiatives.
· Develop continuous improvement initiatives using lean/six sigma methodologies while engendering a team-based approach. Involvement with new projects e.g., Automation.
· Lead the team by maintaining an inclusive culture to meet production KPI’s.
· Working with other departments, ensuring the facility operates to all regulatory and GMP and Health & Safety requirements.
· Determine appropriate staff levels, schedules and resources.
· Manage people issues including absenteeism, return to work interviews, performance management, training and development, Health & Safety in consultation with HR.
· Performing other tasks as required.
· Reporting to the General Manager.
· Degree/Diploma in a Science/Engineering/Manufacturing discipline essential.
· 4+ experience in production management preferable in a Pharmaceutical/Medical device company.
· Exposure to Quality Management Systems and Quality Control processes.
· Strong communication, organisational and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and lead a team.
· Lean/Six Sigma qualifications preferable.
· Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
· Good knowledge of ISO 13485 and other ISO standards.
· Proficiency in M/s office key packages.
For more information please contact Brian Steede at 091506596 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.