Hourly Rate: £9.73 per hour (overtime paid at £14.60 per hour)
Hours of work: Day Shifts: start time 07.30am to 18.00 (Monday to Friday)
Secondary functions of the role (Duties and Responsibilities):
1. Upload/reload cylinder pallets/vehicles.
2. Identify and segregate cylinders for approval to scrap.
3. Identify and segregate cylinders for re-qualification, refurbish or powder coating
4. Internally/externally inspect cylinders.
5. Shot blast cylinders as required.
6. Tare weigh, stencil, valve, gas charge and leak test cylinders before returning to customer.
7. Carry out quality checks throughout the production process as required.
8. Report any quality issues to the Chargehand or PTS Manager.
9. Load cylinders for scrapping.
10. Housekeeping as required.
11. Other general duties.
12. Refurbish valves as required.
14. Carry out all duties in accordance with the current standards and specifications.
15. Engineering and maintenance duties as required.
• Previous production experience is desired, however not necessary.
• Applicants are to have a safety-first mindset.
• Counterbalance forklift licence (desirable, however not necessary).
• The positions are physically demanding, there is continuous lifting of cylinders weighing up to 30kgs each.
• A competitive hourly rate.
• Long term work with opportunity of a permanent contract for the best candidates.
• Weekly pay.
• Free Parking.
If you are interested and can start immediately, please apply with your CV or contact Shauneen McCrisken on 07867459585.