Our Production Client in Co Limerick are seeking a Production Planner / Administrator to join their team.
· Co-ordinate production process for multiple products.
· Plan and Prioritise operations to maximise performance and minimise delays.
· Co-ordinate with managers on changes on the production lines.
· Liaise with Sales, Logistics, and operations for production requirements.
· Monitor inventory flow for shortages/bottlenecks.
· Develop production schedules to satisfy demand in line with plant capacity and sales forecasts.
· Manage production deadlines and provide production status updates.
· Maintain MRP functions within the systems.
· Escalate issues in a timely manner.
· Prepare and Maintain forecasting and planning reports.
· Collaborate with consultants for IT Support.
· Participate in relevant improvement projects.
· Support Supply Chain Manger with supply chain activities.
Skills & Experience:
· Degree in Business or equivalent
· Experience in production planning in manufacturing industry desirable.
· Analytical and Mathematical skills
· Excellent organisational and time management skills
· Critical thinking and Problem-solving skills
· Effective communication skills
· Experience in SAP desirable
Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications: excel, power point, word etc.
If you have the above skills & experience please send your CV to [email protected] / 087 2419644