As the Production Supervisor you will have performance responsibility for a line or area within a value stream, that will cover both team performance and key deliverables. Key areas are H&S, Quality and Compliance, Cost and CI, Service and NPD, People Management and Development, as well as meeting cost goals and driving other business initiatives as required.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the team in a safe environment and be responsible for Health and safety goals.
- To promote a culture of Quality compliance within the production team and to manage a GMP system related activities.
- Overall supervision of day-to-day production to ensure customer requirements are met in a timely, compliant, safe and cost-effective manner.
- To deliver on the build plan in line with customer expectations and product mix.
- To deliver on all KPIs that help the business achieve its goal.
- Manage headcount in line with capacity requirements and resolve issues in a timely manner to ensure the plan can be achieved.
- Ensure that employee training matrix is in place and maintained to enhance shop floor skillsets to create a customer and right-first time focus.
- Ensure departmental Operating procedures are proactively reviewed and updated to meet the required regulatory requirements and streamlined for operational efficiency.
- To run the tier level meeting that will help deliver the daily goals of the business. This includes escalation as required to ensure we remove obstacles to performance.
- Manage and develop team’s performance and development as per TE performance management requirements.
- To deliver communications in line with the communications process, and report on KPIs and Key business metrics at value stream level.
- Manage the time and attendance weekly for the team.
- Support the NPD & LOT process to ensure a positive customer experience and smooth introduction of new products into our business.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate use of SAP within their business area.
- Drive cost savings and project within the business to achieve productivity and other cost saving goals.
- Coach and support the team in driving continuous improvement culture in the business using TE business excellence tools.
- Manage team performance in line with company policies & procedures.
- Level 8 qualification in a related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant manufacturing experience in a people management / leadership position.
- Experience in a regulated environment is an advantage.
- Experience of using Lean Tools and problem-solving techniques, Yellow Belt desirable.
- Good organisational and communication skills.
- Strong proven decision-making capabilities.
- Strong proven leadership skills.
- Proven track record in continuous improvement.
- Understanding of a regulated environment.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills to deliver on site objectives.
- Self-motivated natural leader with excellent decision-making skills.
For an immediate interview please forward your CV using the apply button
Or call Megan Warr on 091507515 for a confidential conversation