Every day, in nearly 100 countries around the world, millions of people depend on our Clients scoring and display systems for information and entertainment. Their
displays provide vital travel information in airports and train stations and along highways. They advertise the price of gas, store specials, and more as you make your daily commute. They also enhance spectators’ experiences at sporting events of all kinds, from Little League to the major leagues.
Our Client builds displays and video systems for large sporting venues including: schools, colleges and universities, professional teams and facilities, sports federations, and international events and organizing committees.
Production Supervisor Final Assembly
Areas of Focus:
· People Development:
o Develop your team through coaching per Companies standards.
· Employee training:
o Develop and execute a plan to have all direct reports grow their skills using various training methods.
o Work with the Plant Manager and HR on staffing levels to meet current and anticipated demand while considering improvements that lead to further productivity gain.
· Running the Business:
o Maintain a safe work environment by performing safety audits and addressing hazards that arise through problem solving.
o Meet customer demand by executing schedule attainment by monitoring hourly and daily goals.
o Ensure product is built to meet quality specifications.
· Improving the Business:
o Lead, coach, and actively participate in daily problem solving in the pursuit of continuous improvement.
o Be able to build consensus and communicate effectively with the team and internal customers.
· General Expectations:
o Represent the Company as an agent of the organization by building positive, professional relationships of mutual respect and trust.
o Consistently model high-performing leader and team behaviors. Positively influence to further culture and success.
o Ethics and values, integrity and trust, dealing with ambiguity, listening, composure, self-reflection and self-development.
o The Production Supervisor position provides consistent opportunities to develop leadership skills. Production supervisors should possess a passion for helping others grow and succeed.
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- Supervision experience preferred. Demonstrated leadership ability required.
- Physical Requirements include the ability to:
- Distinguish and identify wire, LEDs, and paint colors.
- Read fine print with or without the use of corrective lenses.
- Have a full range of motion (bending, lifting, reaching, working with some small parts with repetition).
- Reach in all directions and potentially in awkward positions.
- Work with odors (solder, paint, solvent, manufacturing odors).
- Maintain hand eye coordination.
- Effectively exercise discretion and independent judgement.
If you have the above skills and experience please contact firstname.lastname@example.org / Telephone: 087 2419644 without delay.