My client a world leading company in medical device is seeking a Production Team Lead for their east Galway site within their manufacturing department.
- Supervise the day to day running of the manufacturing / assembly area with the objective of maintaining high quality/performance standards on all products.
- Responsibility for Manufacturing / Assembly administrative duties, e.g., PBR creation, label generation, etc.
- Ability to work to specific deadlines and ensure that daily production targets are met and / or exceeded.
- Complete documentation to in house standards, be compliant with all in house procedures and ensure all relevant personnel are compliant with same.
- Report defects immediately to Manufacturing / Assembly Team Lead / Quality.
- Evaluate, recommend, and implement measures, which result in continuous improvement in production methods, equipment performance, product quality and integrity and efficiency.
- Ensure General Operatives are trained in line with company policies and procedures.
- Assist in the revision of Work Instructions, SOP’s and other documentation as appropriate.
- Ensure that all duties are carried out in a safe manner.
- Support the training of new employees.
- Ensure efficient daily set up for manufacturing / assembly of key pieces of equipment.
- Follow all health, safety & environmental rules and procedures and participate in safety and environmental activities in order to improve the workplace for all employees.
- At least 3 years hands on experience in a GMP manufacturing position.
- Must be strong in both development and implementation skills.
- Strong communications skills
- Strong quality ethos
Or call Megan Warr on 091507515 for a confidential conversation