Professionally Qualified Social Workers – TUSLA
Professionally Qualified Social Workers – TUSLA – Limerick/North Tipperary
Professionally Qualified Social Workers are required by Cpl Healthcare, in partnership with Tusla, for a vacancy based in Limerick/North Tipperary in the Child Protection Team
• Ensure the delivery of social work services in an integrated and multidisciplinary manner with a range of statutory and voluntary groups and organisations.
• Work as part of a team
• Assess where social determinants are a major factor in health and social wellbeing, consult and plan with the service user, and relevant team/service and arrange appropriate support services for those who need them.
• Evaluate your own social work role and performance within your area of work – focusing on the evaluation of outcomes of the client-centered interventions.
• Work within current legislation, relevant policies, and protocols with a particular focus on the ethical principles of Social Work.
• Our team works with families where concerns have been identified for the children and we seek to support the families to care safely for their children through our support and through the support of other agencies.
• A recognised qualification as a Social Worker with CORU registration
• Experience working within a similar setting is desirable.
• Candidate must demonstrate the willingness to learn
• Full Drivers Licence is preferred
• Permission to work in Ireland
• Professional approach to work
For an immediate interview please forward your CV to [email protected]
Visit www.cplhealthcare.com for more Social Worker jobs