My client is a large pharmaceutical manufacturer, with 3200 people employed across 11 sites, 6 of which are based in Ireland. We are currently recruiting a Programme Manager to join the team based in Co Cavan.
- Interfaces with the Technical and Commercial organisation to integrate new products or processes into the existing manufacturing area. Manage the validation & introduction of these changes ensuring all launch activities are completed on time and in full with no impact to product cost or quality.
- Monitors performance of equipment, machines and tool and corrects equipment problems or process parameters that produce low OEE’s, non-conforming products and low yields.
- Direct responsibility of the manufacturing organisation to facilitate efficient operations within the production area, to optimise human resources, existing processes, and to ensure that production goals are met.
- Manager to several Project Engineers
- Provides direction and guidance to managers, experienced technical individuals, evaluates performance of and assists in career development planning for subordinates
- National Framework of Qualification (Level 7 qualification) in Business, Science, Food Technology or Engineering with 7+ years’ experience in manufacturing leadership role. Preferred: Advanced Degree / Masters in Business, Science, Food Technology or Engineering. Greenbelt / Blackbelt certified.
- Monitors progress of individuals, teams, managers or technical individuals towards departmental goals, monitoring costs of projects and compliance to related regulations.
- Develops and/or identifies new work processes and the improved utilisation of human and material resources within the department or related departments, to ensure continuous improvement; investigates and solves problems that impact work processes and personnel within the department or related departments.
- Promotes the attainment of group goals by selecting, motivating and training capable staff. Provides leadership to department by communicating and providing guidance towards achieving group objectives.
- Schedules human and material resources within a group in conjunction with near term plans to ensure availability; carries out operations within an established budget.