Digital Transformation Programme Manager contract role open.
The programme is complex, characterised by multiple workstreams, a comprehensive network of diverse stakeholders and demanding timelines. Programme Manager expertise is required to control and manage the complexities of the entirety of the programme of work, ensuring effective delivery within defined timelines and budget.
The Programme Manager will require significant technical expertise, knowledge, and portfolio management experience in delivering complex, systems integration programmes of similar scale, complexity, and scope.
Experience and skills.
· A relevant third level business or IT sector related qualification, to a minimum of degree standard, and relevant supporting experience
· PMP /PRINCE 2 / Agile certifications are desirable.
· Digital Transformation experience is necessary.
· Ability to work well under pressure, flexibly and independently on own initiative.
· Proven co‐ordination and implementation of project portfolios, including systems integration projects.
· Must be able to demonstrate full project lifecycle experience, taking multiple projects from the concept/inception phase right through to final delivery.
The successful candidate shall be an excellent communicator with high‐quality analytical, organisational and management skills
This is a 2 year contract with an attractive salary for the right person.
You must be fully authorised to work in Ireland and be open to Hybrid working.