ROLE & PURPOSE:
To assist in managing the financial control requirements of the Business Unit covering budgetary control; financial planning and financial forecast management, project controls, contract management
- Finance Manager
- Candidate must be a qualified accountant with 5 years Post Qualification Experience in Project Management / Accounting.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office with particular proficiency in the Excel package.
- Demonstrated ability in the preparation of high quality timely and consistent financial reports for internal and external use.
- Demonstrated ability in problem solving and change management issues.
- A knowledge of the SAP Financial, Controlling & Project Management modules.
- Analytical Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Problem Solving
- Specialist Knowledge
- Third party and project contract financial management.
- Provide periodic financial reports
- Analysis and preparation of periodic accruals
- Produce periodic variance analysis reports
- Ensure effective internal controls operate within the business unit
- Identify & document improvements to control processes & procedures.
- Budget, Forecast & 5 Year Planning preparation.
- Provide information in accordance with the agreed reporting calendar.
- Periodic Reports on third party performance.