Provide organizational related support or service (administrative or clerical) for other members within the organization. The majority of time is spent in the delivery of support services or activities, typically under supervision.
- Provides project or program support to a functional group
- Monitors program/project/system status, budgets and timetables.
- Applies knowledge of and experience in company operations to assist in the development, implementation and administration of program/system guidelines and procedures.
- Gathers and compiles information for reports.
- Provides technical support,
- Established and productive individual contributor.
- Works on clerical and administrative assignments that may require application of prior experience.
- Work consists of tasks that are typically routine, with some deviation from standard practice
- Checks and makes minor adjustments to work methods to solve problems that are routine and typically exist in current work processes and systems .
- Communicates typically with internal contacts within and outside of immediate team.
- May provide guidance and assistance to new or entry level employees.
- Requires full job knowledge of systems and procedures obtained through prior work experience or education.
- Requires minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
- Qualified to Degree level in Business or equivalent
- PM Qualification preferred
- MS Office