My client is a large pharmaceutical manufacturer, with 3200 people employed across 11 sites, 6 of which are based in Ireland. We are currently recruiting a Project Engineer to join the team based in Co Cavan.
- Responsible for leading plant capital projects. Accountable for the complete project life cycle, including identifying plant projects, completing business rationale, return on investment and Cost benefit analysis.
- Prepare the project plan and work closely with key stakeholders on site on business needs and timing of project completion.
- Work closely with the finance team in writing Capital Improvement Plans and accurately accounting for all capital and expense costs and gaiting appropriately.
- Report monthly spend against all projects assigned and manage accordingly.
- The successful candidate will also be key team player in the validation programs to ensure full implementation of all projects and also meet product specifications and performance indicators. The candidate will continue to liaise closely with vendors to ensure full operation success of all projects.
- The project leader will play a critical role on the validation review board and play a key role in driving successful completion of all validation packs.
- Organise associated FAT testing as appropriate and any other related project requirements.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in Engineering.
- Knowledge of an Automated Manufacturing Environment with a good solid understanding of packing equipment.
- The ability to organize, motivate and understand people [Contractors, Equipment Suppliers and team members].
- Project Management skills are essential.
- Ensure Capital budgets are controlled with all expenditure adding value for money.