Our client, a Shannon based US multinational are now, due to increased business levels, expanding their Project Engineering function & are actively looking to recruit a Project Engineer to join the team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, suitably qualified project engineer to further develop their career with the market leaders in their sector so if you’re interested, please apply!
As a Project Engineer, you will be part of a team delivering the design and manufacture of advanced, niche measurement devices. Working on large-scale innovative projects you will play an integral role in shaping designs ensuring product compatibility for our customers.
As a Project Engineer, you will be responsible for:
Reviewing designs, specifications, customisations and customer requirements to ensure product compatibility
Overseeing preparation of drawings, technical documents and manufacturing records for orders to ensure compliance with customer expectations and internal documentation system
Supporting internal cross-functional teams to deliver design reports and proposals and to manage the execution of projects
Building relationships with internal and external cross-functional teams and vendors to ensure smooth, continuous execution of orders
Reviewing and maintaining project plans and progress to ensure projects are successfully delivered on-time and in budget
Your Skills & Experience that we need:
- Have strong technical experience gained in an energy, oil and gas or similar environment
- Have demonstrated proficient computer skills and be familiar with MS Office, AutoCAD, Solidworks or similar 3D modelling packages
- Have displayed the ability to understand and interpret engineering drawings, specifications and manufacturing process planning
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a cross-functional team environment
- Have demonstrated good analytical and problem-solving skills and an ability to work on own initiative
- Have demonstrated significant knowledge of project management concepts and techniques
The is a full-time/permanent position with base salary, depending on candidate experience & qualifications but expected to be approx. A competitive salary with an excellent benefits package & strong potential for further career growth & personal development.
How to Apply:
If you’re interested in applying or want to know more about this job 1st, contact Niamh McDonald in CPL Limerick in complete confidence on 087-4576975 or email your Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.