Cpl in partnership with our client Pfizer are looking to hire a Project Engineer
• Support a multimillion USD portfolio of Capital Projects across the Grange Castle Site.
Provide leadership and guidance for project teams by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones.
Provide decision-making capacity that cannot be achieved at project level.
Provide effective & efficient communication regarding the projects to stake holders and leadership teams.
Monitor, track and control outcomes to resolve issues, conflicts, dependencies and critical path deliverables.
Prepare estimates and detailed project plans for all phases of the project capital funding applications (CPA).
Overseeing all incoming and outgoing projects documentation and governance, acting as an internal quality control check for projects.
Work with other Programme Managers / Area Owners to ensure site priorities are being met across all projects.
Work with Portfolio Leads and Project Managers to determine resource requirements.
Develop resource plans to support all project phases from scope development and work with the disciplines and Leadership Team to facilitate their input.
Work with Capital Leadership Team to define the annual capital requirements.
Responsible for developing and maintaining positive partnerships with area owners and equipment suppliers in pursuit of successful projects and on-going business development.
Provide Programme Reports to include but not limited to monthly progress, project capitalizations, weekly customer & sponsor communication, integrated project plans, issues, risks & mitigations, programme cash flow & forecasts and input to programme dashboards.
• Min qualification – BEng/Science (or equivalent).
• 6 years industry biopharmaceutical/pharmaceutical environment.
• Direct project management experience within the site in a process/equipment/ engineering role.
• Proven experience of managing a multi disciplinary team (Engineering, Automation, Technical Services, Digital, Operations, Quality, A&E firm ,trades etc.) in the execution of a project is preferred.