We are currently recruiting for a Project Engineer with a facilities management company. The project manager will be based in a Pharmaceutical company in Dublin 15. This a 3month contract position will be responsible for the monitoring and progression of projects on a daily basis.
- PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Managing and delivering a range of general, process, regulatory and safety projects on site.
- Finalise and obtain approval for project budgets and generate project schedules.
- Effective management and utilisation of personnel to ensure the successful delivery of projects on time and within budget.
- Supervision of any subcontractors brought on site.
- Compile project folders and ensure that all of the required paperwork is present when works are signed off as complete.
- Providing guidance and technical assistance to all reports.
- Effective control of project costs and schedules.
- Define and agree project scopes and specifications with site personnel.
- Communicate with site personnel regarding the planning & implementation of projects.
- Participate in the site Operational Excellence program and all other client site systems.
- Timely generation, review, circulation and processing of all Track Wise records (RTC’s, deviations, incidents and CAPA’s).
- Provide regular structured reporting to the Site Manager in relation to all issues and progress
- Ensure the client’s Key Performance Indicators are achieved.
- SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED Degree qualified, in an Engineering discipline
- Minimum of 4 years’ industrial experience preferably in a GMP environment
- Proven technical and management design experience in areas such as building services, process plant design, etc.
- Good working knowledge of plant and equipment maintenance and spares systems
For a full Job Spec and to apply for this role please call Ciara on +353 1 2784671 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Thornshaw Scientific Recruitment is a leading Irish provider of specialist Scientific Recruitment. Part of the CPL Group. www.thornshaw.com Tel: +353 1 2784671