Project Engineer, Mechanical Services
Our client, a leading mechanical services contracting company, is seeking to recruit a Project Engineer, Mechanical Services to support in each of the following aspects of Mechanical Contracting: Safety, Construction, Quality and Commercial issues.
- Onsite co-ordination between Mechanical Services and the other disciplines.
- Resolving mechanical engineering queries on site.
- Be familiar with the scope of the contract to monitor possible or potential variation of work on site.
- Weekly Variations reporting.
- Ensure equipment is installed and commissioned correctly.
- Onsite liaison with the Engineering Consultant.
- Providing all necessary technical back-up to the site team.
- Ensuring all equipment and materials are on as required and adheres to the project schedule.
- Relevant Third Level qualification in Building Services.
- Minimum of 3 years experience working on site in Mechanical Building Services.
- A can-do attitude and the ability to control and manage people and programs.
- Proven record of co-ordinating and managing large projects.
- Good Microsoft Office Suite skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
Attractive role to be part of an innovative and passionate team that deliver projects for their clients safely, efficiently and to the highest standards in the industry.
Remuneration package will reflect the qualifications, experience, and fit of the candidate.
Interested candidates please apply with up to date CV or call Sandra Brennan on +353 86 6078980.