We are currently recruiting for a Project Engineer with a facilities management company. The project manager will be based in a Pharmaceutical company in Dublin 15. This full-time permanent role will be responsible for the monitoring and progression of projects on a daily basis.
· Managing and delivering a range of general, process, regulatory and safety projects on site.
· Finalise and obtain approval for project budgets and generate project schedules.
· Effective management and utilisation of personnel to ensure the successful delivery of projects on time and within budget.
· Supervision of any subcontractors brought on site.
· Compile project folders and ensure that all of the required paperwork is present when works are signed off as complete.
· Providing guidance and technical assistance to all reports.
· Effective control of project costs and schedules.
· Define and agree project scopes and specifications with site personnel.
· Communicate with site personnel regarding the planning & implementation of projects.
· Participate in the site Operational Excellence program and all other client site systems.
· Timely generation, review, circulation and processing of all Track Wise records (RTC’s, deviations, incidents and CAPA’s).
· Provide regular structured reporting to the Site Manager in relation to all issues and progress
· Ensure the client’s Key Performance Indicators are achieved.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
· Degree qualified, in an Engineering discipline
· Minimum of 4 years’ industrial experience preferably in a GMP environment
· Proven technical and management design experience in areas such as building services, process plant design, etc.
· Good working knowledge of plant and equipment maintenance and spares systems
For a full Job Spec and to apply for this role please call Zoe on +353 1 2784671 / 0872972916 or e-mail email@example.com
Thornshaw Scientific Recruitment is a leading Irish provider of specialist Scientific Recruitment. Part of the CPL Group. www.thornshaw.com Tel: +353 1 2784671