Project Manager – Derry
Our client aims to be the preferred provider of turnkey custom manufacturing solutions to their clients. They focus on providing solutions in the following areas: - Automation and Machine Design - Robotics - DC Systems - Chemical Delivery & Wet Process - Manufacturing & Software Solutions. Their client base includes some of the world’s most successful technology-based companies and world leaders in manufacturing
The successfully appointed candidate will play a key role in managing the process of transitioning new projects through the manufacturing phases. Working closely with engineering specialists, the automation team and the mechanical build team they will define the plan and execute the transition of new projects from design through to final sign off and customer approval.
· Develop, facilitate and drive the planned design and build of new machines, production lines and robotic cells to meet project timelines and customer expectations.
· Apply project management tools and team collaboration techniques appropriately to effectively manage the project through the lifecycle to successful delivery, delivering the outcomes as per the agreed project definition.
· Actively manage senior stakeholders throughout the project to ensure they are kept informed of progress and that inputs from their areas remain on track.
· Identify risks and issues against the plan and escalate appropriately.
· Collaborate effectively across all teams to manage expectations and ensure delivery remains on track.
· Work autonomously with support from the Automation Team Manager and other department leads as required.
What we are looking for:
· 2+ years’ experience managing complex projects and implementation.
· Ability to orchestrate and prioritize multiple activities at once to accomplish goals.
· Proven experience of customer focus.
· Excellent documentation, communication, and technical writing skills.
· Experience of Project Management tools (MS Project or equivalent)
Apply now or contact me (Richard) for more information on Richard.email@example.com / 07387417276