The ideal Candidate for this role will have the following experience.
- Big 4 background or Human Capital Program Management experience
- At Assistant Manager/Manager level (>12 months)
- Good experience with enior stakeholder alignment & coordination
- Has led an E2E project implementation on a range of Talent related programs
An exciting opportunity to partner with the International leadership community of Emerging Small to Medium Business to act as a strategic talent program manager for the organisation. This role will be responsible for designing & delivering programs across this business unit that will directly impact the growth, productivity and success of the team. This person will work directly alongside the leadership team, be the thought leader for the business on talent & productivity, implementing programs that they believe will really make a difference. You will join an existing team of 5 program managers, and run this business autonomously.
A chance to be part at the heart of the talent & productivity agenda in a fast-paced, multicultural environment that cares about meaningful work, with good people in a good environment, all whilst being fairly rewarded for it.
Trusted Business Partner & Subject Matter Expert: Align with the ESMB leadership team on business strategy & direction, advise on program needs & priorities, constantly focusing on delivery by putting the business partner's organisational needs at the heart of everything we do
Program Design and Innovation: Plan and create the suite of talent programs required to enable the sales development business to grow and succeed at the scheduled pace and size for its 2025 goals
Program Management & Delivery: Manage & implement a suite of programs, using project management structure and processes across status updates, KPI tracking and benefit realisation
Talent Scorecard Reporting: Design and track dashboards and reports on talent progression. Regularly reporting on the movement and progression of our talent throughout the business
Collaboration and Alignment: Work with a large group of senior stakeholders across multiple regions to align vision, create consistency and provide updates on status of various talent programs
Communication and Updating: Regular reporting to senior leadership, managers and partnering teams on progression of talent programs.
- 5+ years of experience in Management Consulting, Human Capital or People and Change related role, with end-to-end Talent program delivery experience & a proven track record of over achievement of expectations
- Program/Project Management experience or professional certification required
- Outstanding communication, organisational and time management skills
- Strong leadership, networking, relationship-building, communication and influencing skills at senior stakeholder/leadership team level
- Experience working in a fast paced, multi-cultural environment
- Fluency in English a requirement, additional European language proficiency a very strong advantage
- Self-motivated, organised, detail-oriented and resourceful
- Bachelor's or Master's degree