A leading independent biotechnology company, with £multibillion global revenue are seeking a Project Manager to come in and manages one or more high-level, complex projects within the constraints of scope, quality, time, and cost, to deliver specified requirements.
Location: Uxbridge – working remotely for the foreseeable future
Pay rate: £30 - £43 per hour dependant on experience
Duration: 12 months
• Resource allocation and all phases of development life cycle (i.e. feasibility study, requirements, analysis, ROI, business plan, design, testing, and implementation planning).
• Regularly interacts with management.
• Coordinates and directs the activities of project team members.
• May be a cross-functional team.
• Ensures all project requirements and/or objectives are documented.
• May obtain and manage external resources required for project completion.
Qualifications / Experience Required:
• Expertise in running medium to large scale projects
• Excellent understanding of project management processes and procedures
• Experience with project management and analyst methodologies and best practices
• Strong analytical skills, business process development best practices, change management
• Strong MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel and remote collaboration / meeting tools (e.g. WebEx) skills, understanding of systems for sharing and collaboration
To apply or for more information please get in touch with Ollie via email on: firstname.lastname@example.org