Location: Dublin, Cork, and Limerick
Immediate vacant position.
On behalf of our client, a major networks company, we are looking for 6 experienced Project Managers to work on delivering ESBN projects. The successful Project Manager team member will be required to focus on the programme of delivery across a number of projects and teams.
- Maintain the Master Project Schedules to support the Projects being delivered
- Work closely with the Project Management teams to ensure robust analysis and challenge to determine and implement solutions to the project schedules
- Work closely with PMO and the Programme teams
- Work as part of the delivery team to Identify critical paths and schedule risks
- Input into department’s resource utilisation reports (as needed)
- Schedule integration across multiple projects
- Implement project schedule change control / data integrity management / baselining
- Support Project Managers with contractor claims management (as needed)
- Feed information on projects as required for project and programme reporting
- Provide analysis on schedule information, e.g. negative float & look ahead reports
- Identify improvement opportunities in the team on delivery issues
- Proactively troubleshoot and bring to the attention of the delivery team schedule issues and gap
Essential qualifications and skills required
- 3rd. level qualification in Engineering or relevant area
- Formal Project Management qualification
- Expert knowledge of Primavera software and other scheduling software
- Track record of working on a variety of projects including major projects (>€1M)
- Proven track record of achieving objectives and delivering value for the organisation
- Ability to work and share knowledge and competencies within a team structure
- Excellent communication, reporting and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility, which is important in all aspects of the role, including travel nationally
- Knowledge of project delivery environment within the power industry is desirable
Attractive contract status role with long term potential. With Immediate vacant position.
Remuneration is negotiable depending on candidates experience, suitability and fit for the role. However, the ideal candidate can expect c €65,000 per annum.
Please reply in strict confidence with up to date CV to:
Sandra Brennan E: firstname.lastname@example.org