An exciting opportunity has arisen for Project Manager to join a leading biopharmaceuticals company, in the picturesque countryside of Salisbury, Wiltshire.
Salary: £40,000 - £48,600 plus benefits
• The successful candidate will be joining the Project Management & Logistics Division as a Project Manager for the company, the post holder will be the focal point for all project communication, ensuring project sponsors, stakeholders and team members kept appropriately informed.
• Provide active management, of a portfolio of assigned manufacturing-related projects and to have prime responsibility for operational liaison with project customers, both internal and external, to ensure completion of projects to high standards and to develop PBL`s reputation and relationships. To be done in line with the policy on Project Management. To include, but not be limited to, pharmaceutical products (vaccines & therapeutics), technology transfer and process development, facility shutdowns and start ups and capital bids.
• Establish, in conjunction with line management, operational project teams.
• To provide leadership, manage relationships and motivate the teams throughout the project life cycle.
• Establish and set budgets for operational projects as part of the annual budgeting process and as appropriate.
• Develop and maintain detailed plans to assure efficient delivery of complex projects.
• Ensure project risk register is in place and develop contingency plans as appropriate.
• Support Business Development in developing the customer relationship pre-contract and then post contract signature act as the primary customer interface.
• Manage contract organisations to ensure product quality and high service level.
• Act as project champion and by working effectively with colleagues to maximise commercial benefits of assigned product to PBL.
Experience/ Qualifications Required:
• MSc in Biological or Chemical Science or Graduate with extensive project and line management experience in regulated manufacturing
• Extensive Project Management involving multi-departments in a complex manufacturing environment
• Operational Management within a regulated environment
• Budget management
• Team Leadership
• Planning and Project Management
• Continuous improvement
Please apply by sending your CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org