- Act as primary point of contact and manage day to day requirements including:
- Management of partner meetings
- Progress actions
- Manage deliverables of project
- Manage financial claims
- Manage interactions on all queries relevant to the project
- Manage communication requirements including:
- Development of communication plans;
- Website development and updates;
- Interactions on social platforms and
- Supporting partners in delivering on communication requirements for the project.
- Event organisation including online events and webinars
- Represent at national and international events t
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships and work collaboratively with partners of the project and a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Assist with offshore energy programme and any other duties as required from time to time by the designated Programme Manager.
The functions and responsibilities assigned to this role are based on the current requirements stated above and may be changed from time to time. The candidate appointed to this role requires flexibility to fulfil other responsibilities across the Research and Technology Department.
To ensure that activity peaks within the Research and Technology Department (e.g. attending meetings; organising events) are addressed in a proactive manner, it is expected that the candidate appointed to this role will need to be flexible in terms of working hours during these periods.
The knowledge and skills required include but are not limited to the following:
- Proven project management skills.
- A proven proactive approach to achieving results, including managing scope, time, risk assessment, cost and quality
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and ability to represent in a public forum
- A capacity to build positive working relationship with colleagues and external stakeholders; to work in multi-disciplinary teams and to network effectively
- Ability to multitask, manage competing demands and work effectively to deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Degree in science, engineering, communication, or finance
- A minimum of 5 years’ work experience in a related discipline. Post graduate studies may be included.
- Experience of EU project management
- Proven attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
Salary - €43,900 plus 29 days holidays.
Working from home during Covid , Office can be located in Cork city, Dublin city or Dundalk.
Mixed blend of working from home and office, post Covid times.