One of my clients based in Dublin who provides financial services in the form of payment services and e-money products across all the brands is looking to hire a Project Manager to join their growing team.
Develop a deep understanding of the products and technology. Project Manage the successful delivery of business and technology projects in working with providers and third parties.
Responsibilities And Duties
· Understand the business, products and technology.
· Manage the full lifecycle from initial design through to deployment to production and handover.
· Estimate, plan and schedule project activities
· Develop detailed project plans to monitor and track progress.
· Be solution driven – look for solutions, getting into the detail where necessary.
· Manage relationships with third parties (internal and external) throughout project lifecycle
· Coordinate internal resources and third parties for the flawless execution of projects.
· Ensure deliverables are on time, fit for purpose and within budget.
· Manage key stakeholders for all project related activity.
· Project reporting: regular updates on project plans, status, risks and issues and budgets. Report at all levels including Project Team and Steering Committee level. Use appropriate tools and techniques.
· Apply structured methodology to projects
· Identify, communicate and resolve risks and issues.
· Engage and manage stakeholders at all levels.
· Manage changes in project scope using formal change control process.
· Manage project budgets.
· Perform other related duties as assigned.
Education & Qualifications
· Third Level qualification in Business or Technology. Business Information Systems, Information Technology or equivalent work experience.
· Project Management Professional Certification is an advantage.
Relevant Job Experience
· 3+ years in project delivery with 2 years as a full life-cycle Project Manager.
· Experience of working in and managing projects in a Financial Regulated Entity.
· Experience in working in Payments is an advantage.
· Experience in managing project budgets.
· Strong experience in working with Agile methodologies and knowledge of JIRA and SCRUM
· Ability to work in a cross-functional matrix environment.
· Able to work under own initiative and with little supervision.
· Solution driven with a focus on delivery.
· Excellent communicator; written and verbal.
· Organised and methodical.
· Strong knowledge of PSD2 and GDPR an advantage.