Project Manager required for 1 year fixed term contract. €70K p/y
Manage day-to-day operational aspects of projects, including detailed work plans, resourcing needs, delivery milestones and success criteria for every project element – Provide leadership to project leads and teams as part of the process of the delivery of the change . Engage proactively with the project stakeholders to ensure continued excellent cooperation and successful delivery.
Some of the current high-level initiatives include the following:
• Automation of key front-of-house business processes to optimize the customer experience
• Resizing of the existing MIS system to reduce the scope to only the required functionality
• Managing the deployment of a new cloud based MIS system, migration of the data, training of the back office staff and academic staff, integration of the new platform with existing systems and solutions.
• Analysis, recommendation and deploying a CRM solution to provide an improved customer experience, insightful analytics and business competitive advantage
• Recommending and deploying the right Finance solution
- 5 years experience working as a Project Manager with a focus on the customer
- PM qualification
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Stakeholder Mgmt
- Ability to influence and persuade at the highest level
Dublin city centre based and must be flexible to go onsite when required.