This is an opportunity for a Project Manager to join a global fintech company on an initial 12 month contract. The Project Manager will be responsible for delivering a portfolio of projects and/or programmes of varying complexity and size. This individual may work on multiple projects while also assisting on other project work streams. The project manager will be responsible for Business Change, Project Planning, Project Execution and Project Closure within the business as well as measurement of return on investment.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Lead and manage projects from initiation through the full project lifecycle.
• Accountable for delivering medium to large projects on time, within defined scope and within budget.
• Definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
• Build and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external project delivery teams.
• Ensure requirements are documented fully and business cases are submitted from Project Sponsors.
• Ensures project methodologies & project delivery processes are followed.
• Effective communication with Stakeholders and decision makers on project progress. Report and escalate to management as needed.
• Create and maintain documentation including project plans, scope documents, business cases, RAID logs, status reports and project closing report.
• Responsible for controlling and monitoring performance across all aspects of an assigned projects, ensuring delivery is achieved.
Qualifications & Requirements
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent, plus 3+ year’s project management experience including projects of medium to large complexity.
• Formal project management accreditation is preferred.
• Card Payments Industry knowledge is an advantage.
• Proven success in delivering projects within budget and specified timeframes.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to work effectively with dynamic and diverse staff and management across all levels, both internally and externally.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools (Word, xls, ppt, Microsoft Project )
• Strong organisational skills with the ability to perform project tasks effectively, while managing time and other priorities.
• Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to embrace change and adapt to new situations
• Project management and analysis
• Process management and improvement
• Problem Solving
• Strong listening, presentation, communication, and influencing skills
• Stakeholder Management & Effective Communication
• Risk Management
• Meeting Management