Cpl Jobs is a part of the larger European recruitment and HR services group, Cpl Resources. We help the greatest talents to develop their careers and enable leading companies on the Polish and European market to find the best professionals.
Our Client is a dynamic next-generation digital services and consulting.company with over 30 years of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises. Their main goal is to help clients navigate their digital transformation. They have over 30 years of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises.
If you want to be a part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded and diversity is respected and valued, then apply and see what We can offer you!
Your key responsibilites:
As a Project Manager you will:
- Plan for and ensure quality and timelines of activities related to design, build and implementation of product;
- Participate in requirements elicitation, analysis of architecture;
- Create and review design and contribute to activities related to estimation, staffing analysis and solutioning and risk planning;
- Act as a mentor and support the project team in developing high-quality products;
Skills that you will need in this role:
- Ideally, 6 years of relevant IT oriented experience in Banking industry;
- Experience in either Data Centre Hosting project or Database migration or Cyber security domain area;
- Great knowledge of MS OfficeSuite, MS SharePoint, Visio, JIRA/One PPM;
- Excellent command in verbal and written English.
What you can expect:
- Medical insurance with Medicover;
- Life and accident insurance;
- Social fund benefits (cafeteria system);
- Free business language courses;