My client is a large pharmaceutical manufacturer, with 3200 people employed across 11 sites, 6 of which are based in Ireland.
We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager based in Co Cavan and this role will involve the following:
• Reporting into the EHS Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for leading EHS Capital Projects. Accountable for the complete project life cycle, including identifying plant projects, completing business rationale and applicable return on investment.
• They should prepare the project plan and work closely with key stakeholders on site on business needs and timing of project completion.
• The successful candidate will work closely with the Capital Business Office team. They will secure EHS Capital and accurately account for all capital and expenditure costs [Committed & Actual expenditure]
• The successful candidate will also be a key support player in other Capital Projects to support EHS requirements. The candidate will liaise closely with vendors to ensure full EHS & Operational success of projects.
• They will organize associated FAT/SAT testing as appropriate and any other related project requirements.
• They will need to present monthly, upon request, to the site CBO/PMO team on current/forecasted projects and align with business dynamics. This will include project scope, schedule & budget progress against all projects assigned.
• They will develop technical design, scope documents and key performance indicators (KPI’s) in accordance with corporate, division and site requirements.
• They will be responsible for the development of installation plans, and execute work in accordance with quality, operations and EHS requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent discipline.
• Health and Safety qualification desirable.
• Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in Engineering.
• Knowledge of the Machine Safety Directive 2006 and other legislative requirements is essential. CMSE Certification will be a distinct advantage.
• Experience in compliance to EHS legislation.
To discuss this role, or other roles in life sciences, call Seamus on 02890725625. Or send your CV using the link provided.