An opportunity has arisen for a Sustainability Project Manager to work with a large multinational FTSE 100 company.
Rate: Dependant on Experience
Duration: 12 months
• Budgetary expertise: managing resources and cost management, ensuring budgets are adhered to
• Building Weekly Momentum in Delivery: Measuring and reviewing project performance/progress weekly. Ability to effectively delegate individual and team workloads
• Develop Strong Relations with Key Local Stakeholders: Ability to work directly with key Hull/Humber organisations to identify and deliver synergies and share Net Zero best practice
• Dynamic Project Leadership: Aligning coalition members and stakeholders in connecting daily tasks to larger goals and ensuring the team remains focused and on track, including creating solutions to any challenges/bottlenecks.
• Project Plans for Coalition Members: Plans and assigns time bound tasks and deliverables to relevant coalition members & SMEs
• SME Climate Change Action Pack: Developing SME Toolbox to help SMEs achieve net zero goals.
• Overseeing and supporting work stream key deliverables: Establishing effective workstream framework, reporting and frequency, so that workstreams deliver to plan.
• Project plan for launch/Year 1: Devise effective project plan to ensure 2022 is a very successful year for Project and acts as springboard for years 2 & 3.
• Facilitate SME Sign Up: Act as an ambassador to build momentum for the Charter, encouraging other local businesses, organisations, communities, and education providers to sign up.
Experience/ Qualifications Required:
• Strong Project Management experience with multiple number of years working in a similar role within a globally recognised business.
• Local Expertise: Prior understanding of relevant actors and political landscape of the Hull region. Insight into practices and needs of wider Hull SME community
• Developing Understanding of Net Zero/Climate Related Topics: Ambition to build your knowledge base or existing knowledge.
• Knowledge of COP26 would be beneficial as it will be working closely with a related campaign.
Please apply by sending your CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org