Project Manager, Building Services
We are currently looking for an experienced M&E Technical Lead to join our clients' technical services FM team. This is a progressive evolving role, the successful candidate will initially leading the commissioning of one of the largest multi-storey prestigious commercial office buildings in Ireland, the successful contender will then transition to the leadership maintenance team at handover.
- Manage maintenance programme for all aspects of technical FM across the site as part of a large onsite FM team.
- Assist throughout all stages of the fitout project to ensure that all new assets are fully installed and commissioned correctly.
- Complete a detailed review and report of all fitout handover documentation to ensure that all of the documentation is completed
- Engineering Degree (Mechanical, Electrical or Building Services)
- Minimum 5 years relevant post-graduate experience
- Proven experience as a multi-disciplinary services team leader on large-scale commercial projects
- Proven experience of working with design drawings and BIM
- Strong IT and report writing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Asset Management experience (planned and reactive maintenance, CAFM etc)
- Financial and people management
Remuneration is negotiable depending on candidates qualifications, experience, suitability and fit for the role. However, the ideal candidate can expect circa €65K + 10% bonus per annum.
Please reply (in strict confidence) with up to date CV to:
Darina Osborne Cell: +353 86 6078982