The Vendor Operations team within the company is looking for an experienced delivery minded individual that can work across teams to can scan the current operations environment through a variety of tools such as lean mapping, six-sigma, or other methodologies, identify opportunities for process improvement, create a cross-functional project plan, and deliver these on-time.
Who you are:
- You have a passion for process excellence and improvement within an operations and support environment.
- You are a master of project management planning and delivery.
- You can influence without authority and are skilled at communicating across levels and functions.
- You are always looking to improve processes and are reflective on improving your own processes.
- You measure effectiveness and you make us better month over month.
- You are a relationship builder who cares passionately about the customer and how we deliver value each day.
- You have a bias for action and thrive in matrixed, fast paced environment.
- You understand operational metrics and levels that drive them and are able to communicate the impact of your project on metrics, goals, or other deliverables.
- Create a process excellence roadmap that bridges current state operations with future state operations
- Be the process improvement lightbulb of the Service team, always on and looking for opportunities to create value, reduce waste, or find synergies. Think critically about ways to improve existing processes
- Work within the project management structure of Service team: inducting, reporting on progress, and closing projects within the organizational frameworks that our being developed by our business partner
- Understand and work with internal business partners to complete a 360 degree view of project risks and implications, including financial.
- Be meticulous in organization.
- Communicate clearly and concisely, focused on the goal of mutual understanding.
- Ensuring and supporting so that project teams are integrating change management activities into their project plans.
- Developing and implementing required change management process and tools for creating a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by the project together with relevant stakeholders.
- Supporting the development and implementation of a structured communication plan to meet the information requirements of the various stakeholders. Work cross-functionally and globally with Finance, Engineering, Policy, and other. Drive stakeholder alignment and internal organizations across the company to execute and drive partnerships
- Providing input, document requirements and supporting the design and delivery of training programs.
• Support the development of lean leaders to help drive change and promote a continuous improvement mindset
The ideal candidate has:
• 3+ years as a project manager or program manager (operations or support domain), or related discipline
• Fluency with operational metrics and an appetite to define them and commit to improvement against them. You have excellent data analytics skills with a strong focus on execution
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• You are effective working across multiple, cross-functional teams, and able to get
things done quickly
• Power to influence peers / managers and build consensus while dealing with ambiguity
• Experience with agile software development methodologies and productivity tools. JIRA experience a bonus.
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Contract: Initial 6 months with potential extension