Fantastic permanent opportunity available for a high energy, ambitious and delivery focused Project Manager, with at least 3-5 years PM transformation in the Retail Sector.
The Role –
· Deliver and collaborate with the Executive team members on the design and execution of all IT customer facing projects.
· Design, lead and manage transformation projects across various channels and own the project portfolio at a local level and roll up into Group IT.
· Develop and sell the strategy for IT transformation based on solid business cases developed with various business stakeholders.
· Lead and develop technical capabilities in the field of digital customer journey improvements through the strategic use of technology.
· Develop Technology strategy in innovative new fields covering Delivery, Mobile order & pay, App functionality, Customer Journey mapping.
· Work with a variety of suppliers and Brand IT teams to deliver the portfolio of work and ensure delivery is to time, budget and quality from all parties.
· Manage a complicated portfolio of projects ranging from Technology improvement to business process optimisation activities.
· Ensure robust project management methodologies are utilised to ensure great projects deliverables
Skills required –
· At least five years experience leading transformation programmes in the retail or hospitality sector with exposure to EPOS Systems and multiple brands.
· 3rd Level Degree or equivalent
· Project Management Certified
· Proven track record leading digital transformation projects to improve customer journey.
· Excellent customer facing and customer service skills
· Understanding of Application and Business Architecture.
· Previous experience implementing front and back office systems in the retail sector is highly sought after.
· Experienced in process optimisation.
· Excellent comms and stakeholder engagement skills.
· Vendor management experience
· Ambitious, entrepreneurial, transformational and innovative focused mindset.
Please contact Janet at Cpl for more information @ email@example.com