• Manage the project deliverables to approved scope, timeline, budget and quality.
• Work closely as a single point of contact with the Business Area, central Project Management Office (PMO) and IT Services PMO.
• Work with stakeholders and partners for the efficient migration of microsites from the current web server to the new system.
• Identify the technical and functional requirements and manage them throughout the projects to ensure they are delivered successfully.
• Engage, manage, and communicate with all key stakeholders on the requirement of the projects including external vendors, business and technical teams.
• Compilation of all the required documentation for the delivery of the project including monthly reports and all required technical artefacts. Resource Management. Risk and Issue Management. Project Change Management.
The role-holder will require the following knowledge, skills and attributes for successful performance in the role
• A formal 3rd level degree or higher in a relevant discipline.
• Project Management Certification (PMP or equivalent) desirable.
• Preference will be given to candidates who have experience implementing Web Content Management Systems in large and complex organisations with multiple stakeholders.
Knowledge & Experience:
• 3+ years relevant experience in managing the delivery of a range of web/IT projects is required.
• Experience of managing a range of medium and large-scale projects is required
• Strong vendor management experience.
• Change and resource management experience.
• High level of understanding of web environments to determine technical needs and issues for the business.
Skills and Personal Attributes:
• Excellent Interpersonal skills with an ability to interface effectively with a broad range of stakeholders.
• Excellent planning and organisational skills with an ability to keep track of multiple projects.
• Ability to operate effectively as part of a team.
• Highly organised and ability to structure high volumes of work to meet target deadlines.
• Change and resource management.
• Evaluate and manage risk.
• Solving issues proactively.
• Ability to quickly determine stakeholder requirements.
• Maintain up - to - date knowledge of a broad range of IT and web technologies and emerging trends.
• A positive approach and both flexible and adaptable to change.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Salary - up to €73K per year, DOE
Contact Simone.email@example.com for further information.