At Cpl’s Enterprise Solutions Group (ESG) we are passionate about providing our clients with the best talent experience possible. We work with our clients through our managed staffing RPO (Perm) and MSP (contingent) programs as well as providing additional innovative solutions to meet their talent challenges. All our programs are underscored by the principles of:
Employee Experience | Customer Experience | Digital Transformation
To support our growth and development of best and next practice talent solutions we are now looking for a Project Sourcer to join the team.
As an ESG Project Sourcer you will play a critical role in the day-to-day candidate sourcing activities within the project team. This role will coordinate all the sourcing activities but also work closely with hiring managers and other members of the clients Talent Acquisition team. Ultimately, you will proactively identify the client’s hiring needs and help fill vacancies with qualified employees.
Activities include managing the various sourcing channels and the project’s talent pool, interacting with both active and passive candidates. You should be a friendly, proactive, and self-motivated team player with strong interpersonal skills. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
· Co-develops and implements an effective sourcing strategy
· Works together with the team lead and hiring manager to define candidate specs for open roles
· Sources suitable candidates through various sourcing channels
· Drafts and sends out recruiting emails to potential candidates
· Knowledge of how to use the various sourcing channels
· Knows how to use sourcing tools and technology
· Ability to engage different types of candidates from various industries/sectors
· Promotes our brand when reaching out to candidates on various platforms
· Ability to build and maintain a talent pool that can meet the client’s future hiring needs
· Keeps track of pre-defined sourcing metrics and reports on them
· Measure conversion rates, including numbers of passive candidates who turn into applicants, get invited to interviews, get offers and get hired
· Maintain candidate databases (e.g. via our Applicant Tracking System)
· Follows up on employee referrals
· Proven work experience as a Talent Sourcer or similar role
· Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings)
· Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and Candidate Management Systems (CMSs)
· Solid verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to positively present our brand and open roles to potential candidates
· Effective time-management abilities
This is a flexible position with a WFH option and also open to recruiters based in Ireland, the Uk or Spain.