Our client, a Limerick based US manufacturing multinational are now, due to increased business levels, expanding their Project Engineering function & are actively looking to recruit a Projects & Sales Engineer to join the team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, suitably qualified project & client focused engineer to further develop their career with the market leaders in their sector so if you’re interested, please apply!
As a key part of the team, you will primarily be responsible for managing client contracts & pricing, reviewing, analysing & designing complex customer specifications, monitoring product production & delivery timelines, managing risks & issues as they occur & liaising with engineering colleagues to resolve these issues.
You will also analyse customer portals for new quotation or tendering opportunities, coordinate product inspections at customer sites, engage with finance teams on budget/costings & maintain quality & change documents.
Your Skills & Experience that we need:
- 3rd level qualification in an engineering discipline – mechanical preferred.
- 2-3+ years’ experience in a similar commercially focused engineering/technical role within a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent experience in problem solving & resolving customer queries.
- Strong IT knowledge & ability to multitask across different product ranges.
- Proven ability to manage individual projects.
The is a full time/permanent position with base salary, depending on candidate experience & qualifications but expected to be approx. 40-47k with an excellent benefits package & strong potential for further career growth & personal development.
How to Apply:
If you’re interested in applying or want to know more about this job 1st, contact Thomas Hogan in CPL Limerick in complete confidence on 061221701 or email your Cv to email@example.com
For a full list of open jobs, have a look at www.cpl.com