The HSE provides a wide range of community and hospital based mental health services in Ireland, and these services have seen dramatic changes and developments over the past twenty years. These changes continue, as we move from the hospital model to providing more care in communities and in clients' own homes.
Cpl Healthcare in partnership with the HSE is currently looking to recruit Psychiatric and ID Nurses for St Josephs MH ID Service in Portrane, North Dublin.
The service provides some of the best care and support for adult acute Intellectual Disability, residential, respite care, day services and community outreach services for people with an Intellectual Disability who also suffer a Mental Health disorder as defined in the Mental Health Act (2001). As such St. Joseph’s Intellectual Disability Service is registered as an approved centre under the Mental health Legislation.
INTERVIEWS EARLY DECEMBER 2020
Interested candidates must have
- Registered Psychiatric Nurse OR Intellectual Disability Nurse in your home country
- Qualification in psychiatry / mental health
- Previous clinical experience working in Psychiatry
- Must be eligible for NMBI Registration
- Must have already completed IELTS / OET, to the NMBI requirements
- Ideally have commenced the NMBI process
- Currently working in the mental health services
- Our client is offering a 2-year contract with the option of permanency
- Competitive salary with premium payments for unsocial hours / Sundays/ Bank Holidays
- 24 / 25 annual leave days
- Professional development and further education opportunities available.
Excellent relocation package on offer
- Flights to Ireland and a return flight once 2 years have been completed
- 4 weeks accommodation on arrival
- Assistance with NMBI costs
- Work Visa costs
- Entry Visa costs
For more information, please contact Zoe Lawlor on +353 87 407 8773 or email email@example.com