- Stunning offices with a fantastic team culture
- Pension plan after 12 months
- Hours: Mon – Friday, 08:00 – 17:30
Key responsibilities of this role:
- Support the Purchasing Manager with all administration requirements
- Point of contact for both supplier, and all internal purchasing queries
- Liaise with Site Foremen across several residential construction sites, throughout the day to ascertain their supply needs
- Raise purchase orders as required, and ensure they are received by appropriate suppliers.
- Follow up on order delays & errors, to find a solution and prevent recurring issues.
- Promptly resolve AP queries and make amendments to PO’s as necessary.
- Assemble pricing packages from various suppliers for comparative purposes
- Negotiate rates and pricing blocks with key suppliers as required
- Maintain an up-to-date pricing library and set up new suppliers and products to the system
The ideal candidate:
- You will have Purchasing/Buying Administration experience in the Construction industry
- Detail oriented individual with effective time management skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative and be able to prioritise in a fast paced environment.
- Competent with IT systems including Excel. Experience of COINS is beneficial.
To apply for this exciting position, please send your updated CV to Grace.Lynch@cpl.ie