Hertfordshire (Currently 100% remote)
Salary: up to £25,000 + benefits
Are you looking for your first role within pharmacovigilance? Are you a recent graduate looking to excel within the PV space? If so, carry on reading as this role is the perfect opportunity for a recent life science graduate looking for their first role in PV.
We are looking for a Pharmacovigilance Assistant to join a small but growing global CRO focused on delivering a unique and seamless approach to bring life-changing medicines to patients around the world. The company is offering varied and international experience giving employees a chance to grow within their career through a multitude of experience within their friendly, flexible and supportive culture.
- Assist with preparation of SOPs as needed.
- Maintenance of the Drug safety documents and electronic filing systems.
- Organise meetings, teleconferences, accommodation/travel for team members as required.
- Raising purchase orders, invoice payments and maintain tracking logs.
- General administrative duties alongside special project assistance as necessary.
- Strong data entry skills
- Must demonstrate a willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Understanding of PV through previous role or degree knowledge
- Life science degree
If this role is of interest, please send your CV to Hanna.Poole@cpl.com or call 0118 952 2793 for more information.